Kick back, relax, and enjoy some fun in the sun at the pool! The pool is located at 13920 Bethpage Ln, Aspen Hill, MD 20906.
Stay tuned for summer 2017 hours. The pool will be open Memorial Day to Labor Day– and due to a later school start in 2017, the pool will be open later in the day longer in the season!
Current guest fees for those over the age of three are $2, Monday through Friday, and $3 dollars per person on Saturdays and Sundays. All members and guests are required to sign in at the front desk. Guests may also leave the pool and return the same day for no additional charge. Memorial day, Fourth of July, and Labor day are free guest days.
Health And Sanitation
- All persons using the pool must take a soap shower before entering the pool (County Health Regulation).
- Proper attire is required. No street clothes, including gym shorts, cut-offs, jeans, tennis attire, or shoes are permitted in the pool.
- Any person that has a communicable disease, sore or inflamed eyes, a cold or nasal infection, or who is wearing a bandaid will not be permitted in the pool.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing your nose, and urinating in the pool are prohibited. No food or soft drinks are permitted on the pool deck or in the water.
- No liquor or drugs are allowed on Club premises, in pool or pool area.
- No person is allowed to use the pool unless it is officially open.
- No general swimming in the area of the diving board.
- No running on the pool deck and walkways.
- No pushing, profanity, abusive language, or horseplay in the pool area.
Children at the Pool
- Children seven years of age and younger must be accompanied at the pool by someone at least 14 years of age.
- Pool toys are allowed in the wading pool only.
- Floaties are permitted in the main pool as long as a guardian is in the pool with the child.
- No children over six years of age are allowed in the baby pool.
- Children in the baby pool must be accompanied by an adult and must be wearing diapers if not potty trained.
- One lane will always be available for lap swimming, even during swim team practice.
- Adult swim (age 16+ only) will take place the last 15 minutes of every hour between 12 and 7 pm.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the tennis courts or pool area.
- The Club is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to personal property of members or their guests.
- Members or others who attempt to use the club when it is not open will be prosecuted.
If a member would like to reserve the pavilion they can make a verbal or written request to the pavilion coordinator (Louisa Hoar) in advance of the event. Each event is limited to 50 people. This number includes members and guests. The member must bring a written copy of the guest list the main desk. No rental fee for the use of the pavilion is assessed. However, there is a refundable cleaning fee deposit of 50.00 dollars. No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed on Club property. Live music is allowed as long as it as kept at a reasonable volume.
Rules for Pool and Facilities Use
- Club Rules and Regulations (adopted 1994)
- Pavilion Rules (adopted May 19, 2008 and amended January 23, 2014)
- Food Truck and Solicitations Policy (adopted July 15, 2015)
- Original special exception, April 4, 1968
- Special exception modification of May 27, 1976
- Special exception modification of May 26, 1977
- Special exception modification of March 13, 1981
- Special exception modification of December 9, 2009
If you have any other questions regarding the pool’s regulations please feel free to contact us!