* Emergencies and to report “hot” or sparking wires, especially those across roadways, call 911 (do not use for plowing questions);
*Non-emergencies, Police 301-279-8000
* Department of Transportation:
- Call 240-777-7270 about ADA Ramps • Sidewalks.
- Call 240-777-7244 about Bikeways.
- Call 240-777-7223 about Bridges, Public Roads and Highways,
- Storm Drains, Transit Facilities.
- Call 240-773-3410 about, Abandonments of Right-of-Way,
- Disposition of Public Property, Permanent Closures of
- Public Roads, Property Acquisition.
- Call 240-777-7210 about Road Construction.
To download a copy of the Department’s new “Guide for Residents” click HERE. The brochure lists more than 85 services offered by the department.
Montgomery County Civic Federation: http://www.montgomerycivic.org/